Short Message Service Center (SMSC)
Our SMS Center is a scalable platform that can process from 1 to 1000 SMS per second. It will fit the needs of small SMS service providers as well as large mobile network operators. A scalable system that allows you to start up with limited capacity and scale up along the way according to your business needs. The core features of the platform will cover the basic needs of a SMS operator. At the same time the platform is flexible, and it is possible to add features for specific needs. The standard features of the SMS Center makes it possible to store and forward mobile originated and mobile terminated SMS. A web based administration and marketing interface is included in the core features, which makes it easy for administrators to monitor and optimize the platform. Marketing agents can carry out SMS-based campaigns via an easily accessible web interface. To ensure problem free implementation we include on-site installation and configuration in the price of the system. On site training and technical support is also available. The implementation personnel are the developers. So the customer has direct contact with the real experts. Depending on the needs, we offer multi level support, Monday—Friday during regular business hours or 24/7/365 support.
Our SMSC connects to our data center using encrypted VPN Tunneling. This allows us to monitor server uptime, performance and fix possible issues on the fly. This approach allows us to securely maintain, troubleshoot and configure the SMSC. Unlike many providers we do not charge per subscriber licensing fees. We charge a fixed annual license fee, that is based on the amount of SMS per second throughput desired by the customer. Powered by Linux, we use a 64bit Linux operating system. The proven stability of Linux OS allows us to provide our customers with a reliable and secure platform.
- Powered by a fully redundant server
- Runs on Linux OS, industries most reliable operating system
- Interfaces to SS7 based networks, or IP based networks using SMPP.
- Our SMSC can be configured with an optional Hot Standby server giving the customer piece of mind in the event the primary SMSC goes down.
- A web based administration and marketing interface is included in the core features. This makes it easy for administrators to monitor and optimize the platform.
- – 48 VDC (additional inverter required) or 105-250 VAC